How My 4.1% Life Insurance Lead Works [Lead Sample Attached]

Obviously there's way more than getting appointed for MA and Med Supp only but it's absolutely worth it. Understanding the compliance is the tricky part but once you know the rules there's plenty more to be made.

I have trained dozens of experienced FE agents how to do it now, and can confidently say it's very doable. When selling an additional one app per week can earn you 10k+ in renewals what's to lose?
Are you doing MA, Med Supp or both?

Both. I also carry hospital indemnity, DVH, etc.

I originally bought into the propaganda that MA is worthless, but it didn't take me long to figure out that you should have both as an FE agent. Yes, the rules are tricky on those, but I've had all my techniques vetted and being compliant isn't too tough.

I originally bought into the propaganda that MA is worthless, but it didn't take me long to figure out that you should have both as an FE agent. Yes, the rules are tricky on those, but I've had all my techniques vetted and being compliant isn't too tough.
You answered my next question in advance and that concerned the possibility of placing a third or fourth product. Back when I was selling med supp, I seldom lost a case where I had two products in place and losing a case where I had 3 or more was unheard of..

Yup, multiple hooks is an age old business technique. Even the banks want your checking account, payroll, insurance etc etc. The more you have the bigger the pain it is to move.

Obviously there's way more than getting appointed for MA and Med Supp only but it's absolutely worth it. Understanding the compliance is the tricky part but once you know the rules there's plenty more to be made.

I have trained dozens of experienced FE agents how to do it now, and can confidently say it's very doable. When selling an additional one app per week can earn you 10k+ in renewals what's to lose?
What company are you using for dvh?

I believe you are primarily an FE agent. Do you train your agents to collect Medicare information while they are selling?

I take a lot of notes. Even if it is just mentally during a meeting.

Lee

Lee, I was primarily an FE agent yes. I now spend most of my time training agents how to compliantly add these additional products to their FE business. I'm still out there selling every week, but it's in different states with different agents showing them the ropes. There is no substitute for teaching someone how it's done face to face in my opinion.

Great questions and good note taking can get you all the information you need to be able to help the client out with almost any product, Medicare included. I'm a big believer in writing things down, especially when it comes to someones healthcare. This is something that they will be using while they're alive after all.

Back