Licensed "Interns" - Green Horn Agents . . .

Oh here we go again! Deserted the vets selling over the phone already?

That is an entirely different division. We have RNA, LBL, Foresters and Americo for the Vets to sell over the phone. Going to be awesome. We have an awesome script just for them.

Man you go from zero to having contracts, scripts, trainers, etc. all in a day! You're the man!

I have contracts for weeks. I texted you about a few specific ones. Can'thave all eggs in one IMO basket eh .

But didn't you just say you'll make your agents captive? Yet you're not willing to be? Funny how ironic that is.

My plan pays much more than 50% tho. With our program they can move on when they wish. Especially now we assign the commissions. I minimize my risk and the Intern makes the same split - just not all advanced. I like the reduced risk.

Just like when you texted me about signing up with me and I told you instantly that my system is not a fit for you. That was not me being mean...that was me being TRUTHFUL. That is what some agents need, a dose of reality.

Tom did that on my recommendation Ben. He was starting to come over from the dark side. I know now that he doesn't fit your business model, but I thought he should try to go with the best. Sorry it couldn't work out.

Tom did that on my recommendation Ben. He was starting to come over from the dark side. I know now that he doesn't fit your business model, but I thought he should try to go with the best. Sorry it couldn't work out.

No I appreciate it! I once thought he could be saved also but now I know he can't. Just a lost cause!

He's a funny story to tell others about though lol

No I appreciate it! I once thought he could be saved also but now I know he can't. Just a lost cause!

He's a funny story to tell others about though lol

i will let the bottom line on 12 31 2017 speak for itself.

Back