Licensed "Interns" - Green Horn Agents . . .

That is an entirely different division. We have RNA, LBL, Foresters and Americo for the Vets to sell over the phone. Going to be awesome. We have an awesome script just for them.

Must say, I have tried not to give you a hard time since our conversation but man, you really don't get it!

Again, talking about what you are going to do...

And now you're saying, you are going to be successful by leading from the rear. Yep, I bet war veterans will all be lined up to follow you...

WTF are you thinking dude!:no:

2 words......HA....LARIOUS!!!!!!!

So now he is going to do assignment of commissions.

So Trump....how are you going to pay them? 1099? If so thats a pretty shi%%y deal to the agent. But if you are going to W2 (which is the right thing)...have you figured in tax cost to your great business plan?

Now you have aaaaaaall these "divisions" and "people in place" and yet you can't even manage a business plan for more than a week?

Doug....YOU SPENT TIME ON THE PHONE WITH THIS JOKER?????

I bet you would pay to have that time back.

If you spent as much time selling as you do spamming this Forum you actually might be somewhat successful.....

AT SOMETHING!

I mean...you rarely see me posting on here during the day and I have 4 computers in front of me all day. Why? BECAUSE I'M WORKING!!! You're supposedly selling all day in the field yet you seem to put 40 hours a week posting on here?

Do you simply just get a hard on by getting all this attention? Because I can't see why you spend so much time on here when you get no love, no respect, you won't take any advice or help and you can't even keep a "plan" in place for more than 30 seconds.

I have contracts for weeks. I texted you about a few specific ones. Can'thave all eggs in one IMO basket eh .
How much money have you made from "having contracts" for weeks? Rule of thumb developed from the days when I had an agency. If an agent has a contract for more than a week without producing, the odds are he will never produce.

Don't you haters realize self identifying is all the rage? Shoot, I had a friend come down to visit me in Tampa years ago. When we went out to Tampa's crazy clubs, he would self identify as a backup quarterback for the Buccaneers. Got all kinds of *****.;)

chmnStMePgxFu.gif

Back