Passing Out Flyers Door to Door

Mark needs time to tend to his flock of Praying Mantises!

It has been my worse year yet raising them. We needed more rain. Not enough moths for them to eat this year. I had to go to crickets mainly.

I'm still hurt over losing one to a baby spider. I was so sure he would take that spider. But the spider killed him.

The longer I raise them the more I can get for them and a lot of them died already.

It has been my worse year yet raising them. We needed more rain. Not enough moths for them to eat this year. I had to go to crickets mainly.

I'm still hurt over losing one to a baby spider. I was so sure he would take that spider. But the spider killed him.

The longer I raise them the more I can get for them and a lot of them died already.

And I heard it was a Daddy Long Leg Spider that killed the Mantise. I heard he was so week and lean after leaving you that he just couldnt defend himself! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

JOKE

Do you cremate them or bury them and put little tiny crosses to mark the grave?

The funny this is all of the above and I have each on video.

Larry's funeral has over 30 people show up.

I also place them in jars and preserve them.

and I do cremate some of them.

Larry died with bug insurance. That is why he had a nice funeral.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a compay pass them out for our painting biz. We pass out 5,000 to 7000 at a time..around 100k per painting season...works very well for us...have thought about advertising painting on one side and insurance on the other side of the flyer.

Back