Passing Out Flyers Door to Door

Typical comment from a redneck.:nah:

Rick

lmao LOL

WHen you have tons of mantis, you will never be able to tell them apart and they never live for more than 1 year, so why bother giving each one of them a different name.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The funny this is all of the above and I have each on video.

Larry's funeral has over 30 people show up.

larry funeral.3g2 - YouTube

I also place them in jars and preserve them.

My praying mantis died - YouTube

and I do cremate some of them.

Larry died with bug insurance. That is why he had a nice funeral.

You can tell which mantis had insurance and which one didn't.

Last edited:
Who was the premium payer?

He left behind a big family. Maybe 4,000 brothers and sisters.

He never knew his mother. She had died months before her was born.

He knew at best he only had 1 year to live and everyday was a gift.

Did you notice the custom made casket, from paperclip box and the tissue that was inside of it. Even the piece of paper with his name on it.

I'm not even going to talk about the $$$ spent on beer, and music we had for him. Over 30 people showed up for his funeral.

This buy believed in insurance and going out in style.

Don't be like those other bugs that die without insurance, and end up in a jar somewhere, because no one can afford to have them a funeral.

Great info on here. a friend once asked me same thing but was short of any info. the little info here really helped me as a stepping stone.
Thanks fellows

There was a guy on here, Johnny Crabcakes I think he was, who was SOLD on door hangers and even went in with a pizza delivery place to do his flyer opposite side.

I'm thinking that a door knock, a little convo, a brochure and a magnet might work better, but I'd still bet on a small return. It might pay off over the long haul though.

Latest posts

Back