Passing Out Flyers Door to Door

John Petrowski claimed to have good success with door hangers. I don't recall anyone else making similar claims.

I believe Bob the Insurance Guy used the flyer on the pizza box idea.

Or maybe this has all been a dream.

There is no place like home.

I have been searching for the right relationship. I have a ton of contacts and large book of business that I can develop. I want to own my accounts and eventually either partner up as a co-owner, or be able to open my own brokerage in 5 years....

You get to make a lot of money from me, and I will keep the accounts I open with you, even if I go on my own, as long as we have an agreement that I will be paid on the business I bring in.

This is fair, since, I have no salary or benefits, and am bringing in my family and associates who own over 1000 buildings in NYC.

I can be reached at 646-261-6044 to discuss or at [email protected]

Please contact me if you are looking for someone that can drum up a ton of business.... I have dished off a lot of business in the last 2 months, as I search for the right relationship...

Door hangers will work if they are 1 part of your overall marketing strategy. If this is the only thing that you are doing for marketing, you are in trouble. Door hangers + post cards + networking + small business prospecting + COI + etc. + etc. = Success. Don't get caught in the trap of putting all of your marketing eggs in 1 basket and then wonder why it failed.

lmao LOL

WHen you have tons of mantis, you will never be able to tell them apart and they never live for more than 1 year, so why bother giving each one of them a different name.
- - - - - - - - - -

I had about 8 eggs. They were all named Maximus. The lone survivor was a large green Chinese Mantis. I let him go on the patio to live his life free.
I think a bird ate him.

Thanks Mark for the first egg.

If I was going to pass out flyers or have door hangers done I would want a hook to get people to call me. I think I would use a free college scholarship program $500 to sit down for an appointment and $5k to open an account....I wouldn't have all of this on the hanger it would be to call me to setup a free college scholarship $500 minimum and when they called I would qualify them and once in the door I would sell them something either a new policy thats part of that program or if I needed to I would replace what they had with something more competetive be it cheaper in price or offer more value such as living benefits or return of premium.

I've had very good luck with flyers in my construction biz. You prob arent going to get any calls the first time you put them out but after you hit the same area 5 times you prob will. I hit one area in KC...but i've put thousands of flyers out in that area. I can assure you everybody in that 5,000 home area knows who we are.

I've not tried it with insurance but I may pick a 1,000 home area and hit it a few times...it's cheap advertisng....one sell will cover the cost.

Rather than flyers, invest a little more and make it a door hanger invitation to attend an "evening coffee" where you will educate them about "upcoming changes" in [insert your product here]. Should cost you under $200 to get 1000 door hangers placed. Another $100 for coffee and pastries and you'll get a few rows of prospects willing to hear your presentation. Some will come just for the donuts, so your presentation has to grab attention quickly and keep them in the room.

If you word your invitation strategically and offer refreshments, and you don't get at least a couple dozen people from a 1K drop, ask the folks who hung the door hangers what dumpster they tossed them in.

Now that i think about it....fliers work good for construction but something tells me they wont work as well for insurance.

They work well for pizza joints and Chinese restaurants.

Here is a thought.

Approach a Chinese restaurant and offer to buy space on their take out menu's.

Latest posts

Back