Rate comparison, Lincoln Heritage and Senior Life

inreverse

Guru
100+ Post Club
MN
How does SL compare to LH in rates? I know SL execs came from LH, wondering how they shake out now.

About 1 out 3 qualify for super-preferred.

I don't have LH's rates so I could not compare for you. Plus one carrier's preferred plan would have different health questions than another carrier's preferred plan. Same for standard, MDB, etc. Makes it more like comparing apples to oranges rather than apples to apples.

I think someone has both companies rates, level to level, modified to modified. I am not looking for pennies, just an over all comparison

The other 2, how would they compare to LH?

As I said above I don't have LH's rates. You could take 5 carriers and their preferred rates but you couldn't accurately compare the rates to each other because all 5 carriers will each have different health questions on their preferred plans.

I think someone has both companies rates, level to level, modified to modified. I am not looking for pennies, just an over all comparison

Then maybe you should go find that someone? lol. Even MDB plans will have different health questions among different carriers. Are you new to the FE arena?

Back