Rough Neighborhood

Appreciate that brother. I don't feel like I do anything super special. I just say the exact same thing without exception and try not to veer from my system. Once you get a decent system down, it's just a numbers game. Rinse and repeat.
Cole... Are you related to the McCoys of NEAT Management Group out of Texas?

I don't feel like I do anything super special.

On the contrary ...

I just say the exact same thing without exception and try not to veer from my system. Once you get a decent system down, it's just a numbers game. Rinse and repeat.

How many agents are special enough to have a system and trust the process? Not many. One of our guys who is the top producing agent for a well known carrier two or three years running, I believe, had a day this week where he knocked on 21 doors before he made one small sale. Do you think he went home dejected and decided to re-vamp his whole process because of one rough day? Of course not ... in fact, I'm not even sure that he considered it a rough day other than he did acknowledge that he worked for that sale lol.

Cole is also not your average agent - he’s got more skills than most for sure.

I think evaluating results from a top producer testing something like this long term would be just as interesting and relevant as those from the other end of the spectrum, simply trying to make it. Seeing current top line field producers that don't need leads has the potential to change the game. Although, like I said earlier, I doubt those percentages would hold up.

The problem I think would be sustainability. I'm not sure how long I could do that before feeling "burnout". I think the benefits would be mostly for someone new in the business who doesn't have money to invest in leads. Also, I think it is good once in awhile to challenge yourself and go get uncomfortable for a little while.

Sometimes the biggest sale I make is in the mirror. Proving to myself I could do it was half the point.

Latest posts

Back