Senior citizen beat down

I can't speak for those agents. I know there are some $200k producers who hire appointment setters and spend $1500 per week on leads. Those guys are not as profitable, but they're still doing well.

But the top agents are setting their own appointments, spending closer to $1000 per week on leads, and writing $300k or more.
How are the survey Walmart leads going ? I know they pull well but a lot of dead beats just want the $10 card . When I’ve run those leads in the past it’s what I noticed . I’d be interested to see persistency after running those hard for 6-9 months

How are the survey Walmart leads going ? I know they pull well but a lot of dead beats just want the $10 card . When I’ve run those leads in the past it’s what I noticed . I’d be interested to see persistency after running those hard for 6-9 months
How would the lead affect persistency?

How would the lead affect persistency?
If you cram the plan down dead beats throats they’ll lapse it .We’ve all worked the Walmart leads before . There’s a much higher level of dead broke that respond . They own no insurance to replace and have zero interest or the means to buy .A lot more time wasters .They just want the gift card .

People that post screen shots of there bank account are the same that drive big trucks to compensate for small anatomy.

If you cram the plan down dead beats throats they’ll lapse it .We’ve all worked the Walmart leads before . There’s a much higher level of dead broke that respond . They own no insurance to replace and have zero interest or the means to buy .A lot more time wasters .They just want the gift card .
You work way different than I do then. And different than anyone I’ve ever seen.

Never once have I heard of the lead card affecting persistency.

We can run any verbiage that the agent chooses to use.
I was directing that question at "tippingpoint," who had expressed some level of frustration that he had plenty of leads, yet wasn't making any sales; I was inquiring about the verbiage of the leads HE was actually using. (He has not responded.) I am aware that all manner of lead verbiage is available; moreover, it's great to know that you can send out leads using any verbiage that the agent requests, it just wasn't a question that was being asked.

Those 200k producers are making much more. Don't forget the increased paythru (months 9-12 if on 75% advance) and increased renewals too.

Out of curiosity, do your ads plainly state that you are offering to sell life insurance? As I approach "that age," I am magically receiving those direct mail cards in the mail. Some of the ads talk about a "new government-approved program to help pay for final expenses," and others say "get information about Social Security" on them.

My ads are clearly about "Burial Insurance." I'm sure it's probably more me than the leads. That being said, facebook leads are being "retargeted" by everyone! Once they click on your ad, they're seeing everyones ad, every where they go, be it facebook, instagram, google, yahoo, etc, etc.

Latest posts

Back