Wellcare $0 PDP in 2025

kak6407

Expert
NC
Welp we see how much they appreciate up. Pretty much same plan as this year but at $0 in all states I checked except NJ where it was $2.30/mo.

Not really the same t6 is gone, now those expensive meds will be 25% 0r 47%
True I did see that but still at $0 when the next lowest will be $20 or higher (I think Cigna Saver in NC is $28) that is going to be hard to beat. Im pretty sure all other PDP carriers will have coinsurance for T3 and higher except for the $100 plus plans.

Look at the arrogance of this!!!
They have no shame- just shoving it right in our faces. Despicable!
:mad:

A message from Michael Carson,​

Wellcare CEO​

Welcome to the 2025 Wellcare First Look!!
Thank you for representing Wellcare as our trusted partner and for helping us focus on transforming the health of the communities we serve, one person at a time. We value your dedication and commitment to Medicare beneficiaries, and it’s truly a pleasure to partner with you.
As we share our plans and products for the 2025 Annual Enrollment Period (AEP), we want to ensure you are well-informed with the necessary training and tools to prepare you to represent Wellcare this selling season. Additionally, Wellcare continues our journey to improve service and become the easiest partner with which you do business. While we are proud of our 2024 accomplishments to date, our commitment to service and to you continues. We vow to continue evaluating service, investing in our members and partners, and sharing information critical to your success.
In 2025, Centene will offer Medicare Advantage (MA) products in 32 states, including our newest state, Iowa. We have worked hard to build a robust product portfolio that offers outstanding plans to support your beneficiaries’ entire well-being. We remain focused on meeting the needs of the most vulnerable beneficiaries in our footprint through our strong Dual Eligible products, and we continue to invest in services across the organization to provide the best quality experience possible.
Thank you for everything you do to support Wellcare and our members. Here’s to a successful 2025 AEP!
Michael Carson’s signature

Michael Carson
Wellcare Chief Executive Officer

2025 Highlights​

Look at the arrogance of this!!!
They have no shame- just shoving it right in our faces. Despicable!
:mad:

A message from Michael Carson,​

Wellcare CEO​

Welcome to the 2025 Wellcare First Look!!
Thank you for representing Wellcare as our trusted partner and for helping us focus on transforming the health of the communities we serve, one person at a time. We value your dedication and commitment to Medicare beneficiaries, and it’s truly a pleasure to partner with you.
As we share our plans and products for the 2025 Annual Enrollment Period (AEP), we want to ensure you are well-informed with the necessary training and tools to prepare you to represent Wellcare this selling season. Additionally, Wellcare continues our journey to improve service and become the easiest partner with which you do business. While we are proud of our 2024 accomplishments to date, our commitment to service and to you continues. We vow to continue evaluating service, investing in our members and partners, and sharing information critical to your success.
In 2025, Centene will offer Medicare Advantage (MA) products in 32 states, including our newest state, Iowa. We have worked hard to build a robust product portfolio that offers outstanding plans to support your beneficiaries’ entire well-being. We remain focused on meeting the needs of the most vulnerable beneficiaries in our footprint through our strong Dual Eligible products, and we continue to invest in services across the organization to provide the best quality experience possible.
Thank you for everything you do to support Wellcare and our members. Here’s to a successful 2025 AEP!
Michael Carson’s signature

Michael Carson
Wellcare Chief Executive Officer

2025 Highlights​

Aww, thanks Mike.

True I did see that but still at $0 when the next lowest will be $20 or higher (I think Cigna Saver in NC is $28) that is going to be hard to beat. Im pretty sure all other PDP carriers will have coinsurance for T3 and higher except for the $100 plus plans.
I agree for people already there, but starting today forward I will only show commission paying plans going forward. Why would I send any company biz that does not want to pay me? I won't, it's that simple, I'm not running a non profit

I won't ever write Wellcare again. Never have and never will write their MAPD. I have a LOT of clients on their PDP's so this is a big loss for me. I also am not planning on trying to move all 600 to cigna for $1 per month commission...especially when it is $20-$28/mo in all the states I am in. Id rather focus on new business. I pretty much see all PDP business going through medicare.gov in the near future.

I won't ever write Wellcare again. Never have and never will write their MAPD. I have a LOT of clients on their PDP's so this is a big loss for me. I also am not planning on trying to move all 600 to cigna for $1 per month commission...especially when it is $20-$28/mo in all the states I am in. Id rather focus on new business. I pretty much see all PDP business going through medicare.gov in the near future.
Move them to a MAPD plan other than Wellcare. That would generate over $370000.00 new commission and get them away from that God forbidden company.

Back