Weekend Lead Generation / Sales Testing . . .

Lunch Breakkkkkkkkk - time to check in to the Zoo . . .

After a conference call with our PEO this morning. We are 100% correct that our Agents will be direct to the Insurance Carriers and will receive a 1099 for their Base Commission from said Carriers.

On the Bonuses and Spiffs they are subject to W2 deductions for Income Tax and FICA. Since they are paid on Commission / Performance basis - we aren't subject to UE, but since they work in our "building" - we do have to pay WC - but, in the "Sales" category - it's real cheap - like 1% of compensation. So I was wrong on the WC.

So my problem with this knuckle-head is he is going to hurt a lot of agents that just want to make money and feed there families.

Please explain how we are "going to hurt a lot of agents"? We are actually going to help people feed their Families. Using the Temp Agent License - barrier to entry will only be a Background Check . . .

S His ignorance and stupitity is blatant and obvious.

Please show an example of my ignorance or stupidity? ( notice my spelling is correct )

Haven't made it through the entire thread so this may have been suggested. Why not do the opposite: have the rookie do the approaching and appointment setting and send the experienced person in to make the sale. That is what some of the d2d security companies do.

Pay the rookie a flat fee per appointment and/or a small percent of sale. Have them follow you for the sale, after a few weeks/months they are now the "experienced" agent and some rookie is setting appointments for them. Rinse and repeat

That would work if we sold Insurance via D2D - nice suggestion.

However - we sell over the Telephone. Our D2D leads aren't just targeting Insurance.

One of the reasons I don't run leads... I like to choose the individual neighborhoods I work. Too old and out of shape to put up much of a fight or run.. And, I don't want to have to shoot anybody. :no:

Another reason I like to drop per thousand, select zip codes not counties.

We won't charge the Agents for the leads. They already pay for them with reduced contracts - 50% to 75%.

Our subsidiary lead company sells leads to our Call Center. We anticipate that to be $40 / $50 per lead.

Keep in mind - we are 100% captive. An agent can't have any Life appointments except through us. But they are free to leave at anytime with a non-circumvent agreement.

We'll be a small shop - not trying to become a SL or OLA.

Wonder what the turnover will be like with those commission rates.

Ran the D2D leads created last Saturday yesterday and today that didn't answer the calls - my 2 + my buddy's 2 . . . Sold a $132 Joint Survivor policy.

I sold $2496 in AP this week + the $1608 my buddy sold last Sunday.

$4,104 AP off of 10 organically created D2D leads.

This is going to work great. But - going to have to knock the Leads too . . .

Ran the D2D leads created last Saturday yesterday and today that didn't answer the calls - my 2 + my buddy's 2 . . . Sold a $132 Joint Survivor policy.

Glad you posted this a few places just to be sure we believe you.

If you can make $2,500 a week working one day why not work 3-4 days and earn more than you will when you fail with this call center idea?

Or can't you stomach actually working yourself without having others do it for you?

Rick

Organic. Haha

Organic. Haha

Organic as in we created them ourselves and didn't have to pay for them . . .

I appreciate all fans - including you Chase.

This was a GREAT week. Almost $3k AP for me and over $4100 AP for the company.

#CallCenterGoingToFundItself

Organic as in we created them ourselves and didn't have to pay for them . . .

I appreciate all fans - including you Chase.

This was a GREAT week. Almost $3k AP for me and over $4100 AP for the company.

#CallCenterGoingToFundItself
Your an ***. When you pay someone to do what you did they are no longer free. Hence NOT organic.

Your an ***. When you pay someone to do what you did they are no longer free. Hence NOT organic.

Bahahahaha you so infatuated with me you miss some of my posts.

We closed a deal with some businesses yesterday that will not only pay for our printing, but also the labor for our Knockers to get paid to generate our Leads.

So - my lil munchkin - we "organically" create our "free" leads . . .

Geez . . .

#RelateDontHate

p.s. - it is " you're" not your . . .

Bahahahaha you so infatuated with me you miss some of my posts.

We closed a deal with some businesses yesterday that will not only pay for our printing, but also the labor for our Knockers to get paid to generate our Leads.

So - my lil munchkin - we "organically" create our "free" leads . . .

Geez . . .

#RelateDontHate

p.s. - it is " you're" not your . . .
Correcting grammar doesn’t make you right. Having hashtags also don’t make you right. So DM leads are organic if they pay for themselves???

Back