Assumption Closing

I am currently using the electronic web based version of that. Have been since end of 2017. If you are looking for a more friendly way to store, evaluate, recall your prospects as well as clients, I have found it valuable. If you are looking to see how effective you are at your job... it is amazing in shedding light on the job.
Life Hawk, is that the Alberstein CAM system? If so what is the cost...they don’t post the price on the site...

I think if you are going into a home thinking "I'm going to show no less than $50/ month "you're doing it wrong. I've sold plenty of policies under 50$ because the clients was there.

...... but I do agree that one should not be afraid of showing a larger premium ...... I've also sold many $100 + FE policies, still on the books, to clients who had holes in their trailer floors and what not. I've learned that this business Is unpredictable.

Heck, I've written a couple annuities because of clients who have 10k that they want their kids to get.... you just never know.

I think if you are going into a home thinking "I'm going to show no less than $50/ month "you're doing it wrong. I've sold plenty of policies under 50$ because the clients was there.

...... but I do agree that one should not be afraid of showing a larger premium ...... I've also sold many $100 + FE policies, still on the books, to clients who had holes in their trailer floors and what not. I've learned that this business Is unpredictable.

Heck, I've written a couple annuities because of clients who have 10k that they want their kids to get.... you just never know.
Because the clients need was there *correction*

Did I say I go in a house and say I WON'T show less than $50? Also who says your way is right and mine is wrong? More than one way to do this business, but I will play along...

Do you show a client $5 per month as your lowest amount? What about $10? I teach agents to have a "system" to follow on what they show price wise. If you always show around $30 as the lowest, you will write a ton of people that are just going to pick the cheapest. Those same people would have picked $50 and been able to afford it. The national average is around $50 for a reason.

And the people you write a policy on for less than $50, guess what...an agent doing my system (although it is not MY system since we all learned our stuff from someone else at some point) would have wrote them also. The way I do it just allows me to find out if price is a smoke screen or if money really is tight. And when it really is the money, I can price drop, but even before I do that, I will sit back and talk to them a bit to find out exactly what they can afford and if they will be comfortable with paying it each month.

And trust me, no system is 100% set in stone. I have had to do it differently a ton of times. I just wrote a policy that was $26.14 per month and that was the only price I showed them. They told me exactly what they wanted and were dead set on it, so I showed it to them. They wanted an accidental death policy on the whole family because they travel all the time. They have money set aside for burial and was not interested in that. I made sure they understood accidental, etc. and then showed them the 50k they were looking for.

If I walk in a house and they bring up that they are just wanting to get $10,000 I make sure I find out if that is just a random number they heard or what. Then I explain how funeral prices go up and I go over my inflation sheet with them. If they understand all of that but still want 10k only, I am showing them 10k no matter how much it costs.

So I believe your system works, but I also know my system works. There is way more than one way to do this business. I also like the pitch where you say "if it was 200 could you afford it? What about $100?" I just have never tried that approach.

Did I say I go in a house and say I WON'T show less than $50? Also who says your way is right and mine is wrong? More than one way to do this business, but I will play along...

Do you show a client $5 per month as your lowest amount? What about $10? I teach agents to have a "system" to follow on what they show price wise. If you always show around $30 as the lowest, you will write a ton of people that are just going to pick the cheapest. Those same people would have picked $50 and been able to afford it. The national average is around $50 for a reason.

And the people you write a policy on for less than $50, guess what...an agent doing my system (although it is not MY system since we all learned our stuff from someone else at some point) would have wrote them also. The way I do it just allows me to find out if price is a smoke screen or if money really is tight. And when it really is the money, I can price drop, but even before I do that, I will sit back and talk to them a bit to find out exactly what they can afford and if they will be comfortable with paying it each month.

And trust me, no system is 100% set in stone. I have had to do it differently a ton of times. I just wrote a policy that was $26.14 per month and that was the only price I showed them. They told me exactly what they wanted and were dead set on it, so I showed it to them. They wanted an accidental death policy on the whole family because they travel all the time. They have money set aside for burial and was not interested in that. I made sure they understood accidental, etc. and then showed them the 50k they were looking for.

If I walk in a house and they bring up that they are just wanting to get $10,000 I make sure I find out if that is just a random number they heard or what. Then I explain how funeral prices go up and I go over my inflation sheet with them. If they understand all of that but still want 10k only, I am showing them 10k no matter how much it costs.

So I believe your system works, but I also know my system works. There is way more than one way to do this business. I also like the pitch where you say "if it was 200 could you afford it? What about $100?" I just have never tried that approach.

Nope - never tried that approach yet “if it was $200 could you afford it?”
- I was just sharing my opinion. Wasn’t agreeing or disagreeing with your post.

Back