Assumption Closing

somewhere back in all these threads is a thread where you discussed using the recipe box at great length. Were I to reconsider on doing this, I would want to refind that thread and study on it. I think one of my questions (or question groups) for my imo would be why I should not use this method. I think the biggest possible issue I have seen is how much customer communication it is necessary to save and how you deal with it in conjunction with a paper card system.

The web based system allows you eliminate the cards. I still believe in paper based filing. I still think better on paper than a computer screen.

somewhere back in all these threads is a thread where you discussed using the recipe box at great length. Were I to reconsider on doing this, I would want to refind that thread and study on it. I think one of my questions (or question groups) for my imo would be why I should not use this method. I think the biggest possible issue I have seen is how much customer communication it is necessary to save and how you deal with it in conjunction with a paper card system.
I make notes on the back of the recipe card. If I run out of room I staple another recipe card to the original card. I also make notes on the back of their apps, which are in the filing cabinets.

I'll probably get that ACT CRM this year. I'm not looking forward to transferring data. It'll cut in to my time on the Forum. :laugh:

Two different guys two different ways.
What scares me is that computers are getting to the point where they actually could have a conversation. So, to keep myself from being too creeped out by that, I told Siri to call me "You Sexy Thing". That was still creepy. So I changed it to a female voice.

There are robots out there than do more than lie to you. :twitchy:

So I have heard. :1confused:

Two different guys two different ways.

There are robots out there than do more than lie to you. :twitchy:

So I have heard. :1confused:
tenor.gif

I make notes on the back of the recipe card. If I run out of room I staple another recipe card to the original card. I also make notes on the back of their apps, which are in the filing cabinets.

I'll probably get that ACT CRM this year. I'm not looking forward to transferring data. It'll cut in to my time on the Forum. :laugh:
:arghh::D:laugh:

Back