Fair Trade..?

I started with a Mortgage Protection IMO with a 60% contract. Had to come into the office certain times for phone sessions & meetings.

I thought I was getting ripped off at the time but boy was I wrong. It was the most valuable 3 months of my professional life. I learned more about sales than I thought was possible!

I was in the same boat as a lot of you, except got shit training, literally was taught to call for Med supps (and mapd) out of a phone book, no product training, got shafted out of an annuity commission, and then when I left... no release from contracts

Now what is truly funny...

Some of the people posting on here about how their "crappy start" made them who they are, are the same people rushing after every newbie with 120% contracts.

I have no idea what Dave's starting deal is, but he is right now to throw around top comp to someone brand new. It takes time and energy to train them, and not all of them will succeed. There is a cost to success and you can either pay with time or energy, and usually a combination of both. Giving up 40 points or more in your first year is a small price to pay to be able to kill it later on at a better contract because you actually know what you are doing and have the work ethic to succeed.

Back