Fair Trade..?

Now what is truly funny...

Some of the people posting on here about how their "crappy start" made them who they are, are the same people rushing after every newbie with 120% contracts.

I have no idea what Dave's starting deal is, but he is right now to throw around top comp to someone brand new. It takes time and energy to train them, and not all of them will succeed. There is a cost to success and you can either pay with time or energy, and usually a combination of both. Giving up 40 points or more in your first year is a small price to pay to be able to kill it later on at a better contract because you actually know what you are doing and have the work ethic to succeed.

This is exactly why a captive organization can thrive. Most newbys wont make it indy. The numbers dont lie.

SL and LH have something figured out, indy organizations should take note.

This is exactly why a captive organization can thrive. Most newbys wont make it indy. The numbers dont lie.

SL and LH have something figured out, indy organizations should take note.

I agree, to a point. The problem with many of these groups is that there is no opportunity to grow. While it is fair to give up plenty to start, it isn't fair to be expected to stay there forever.

Now what is truly funny...

Some of the people posting on here about how their "crappy start" made them who they are, are the same people rushing after every newbie with 120% contracts.

I have no idea what Dave's starting deal is, but he is right now to throw around top comp to someone brand new. It takes time and energy to train them, and not all of them will succeed. There is a cost to success and you can either pay with time or energy, and usually a combination of both. Giving up 40 points or more in your first year is a small price to pay to be able to kill it later on at a better contract because you actually know what you are doing and have the work ethic to succeed.

It's not the fault nor nor should it be the burden, for successful reps to "make up" for those who fail.

If ypu study Mr. Dufords comp plan, new reps are giving up upwards to 30K+ before moving up in scale.

If someone believes Dave's worth over 30K for his efforts then go for it..

It's not the fault nor nor should it be the burden, for successful reps to "make up" for those who fail.

If ypu study Mr. Dufords comp plan, new reps are giving up upwards to 30K+ before moving up in scale.

If someone believes Dave's worth over 30K for his efforts then go for it..

And what was your production last year?

What if I told you people give good quality training and leads.

What if I told you that everything you believe is a lie.

But yes, there are people who do both, and the training is still the more valuable of the two.

Back